Read time: 2 min 49 s
The Versature Mobile App allows users to take their business phone extension, features, and functionality with them wherever they go. Whether you’re on the road, working remotely, or just away from your desk, you can remain accessible and while presenting a professional image to your callers. Versature for Android is free for Versature clients, available for download from the Play Store.
Open Google Play from your Andriod Phone and search for “Versature.” The Versature Mobile App will be the first search result you see and will bear the Versature dolphin logo. Once you have selected the app, press Install, and wait for the app to download.
After opening the Versature Mobile App for the first time, you will receive prompts asking you to allow push notifications, grant the app access to your device microphone, and grant the app access to your device contacts. Press Accept to allow the Versature Mobile App to function as designed.
Log in to the Versature Mobile App with your Versature SONAR credentials, (i.e., yourextension@yourdomain and your 8 digit password) If you are unsure of what your login credentials are, please contact the Versature Technical Support by dialing 6-1-1 from any Versature device or by calling 887-498-3772 then option #3.
Within the app, there are 4 main tabs.
The hamburger pop-up menu gives you access to your answering rules, greetings, settings, and app info.
Within the app, you can change which of your pre-existing answering rules is currently active. The blue dot indicates which answering rule is active.
Before you can activate an answering rule, you must disable the answering rule that is currently active unless it is the default rule.
How to Enable and Disable Answering Rules
1. Press on the title of the answering rule to open it.
2. Press the three-dot kebab icon in the top right corner.
3. Press the X next to "Disable" or the checkmark next to "Enable."
Within the Greetings section of the app, you can change your voicemail greeting if you have more than created, as well as record a new one.
You can select a greeting by pressing it and then pressing "Select." You will be able to tell which greeting is active by the checkmark next to its title.
To record a new greeting:
1. Click the plus icon in the top right corner.
2. Enter a greeting name.
3. Click the play icon in the middle of the green circle to start recording.
4. When you are finishing recording, press the stop icon in the middle of the green circle.
You can listen to the recording to ensure you are satisfied.
5. Press "Save" before leaving the page.
You cannot add, delete, or edit answering rules from the Versature app, so you need to log in to SONAR to configure an answering rule for your new app.
1. Sign in to the SONAR portal.
2. Click the Answering Rules tab.
|NOTE: Office managers and call center supervisors must be in "My Account" view to access their answering rules.|
3. Add a new rule or edit an existing rule.
4. Click the checkbox next to Simultaneous Ring and Include user's extension.
5. At the bottom of the Simultaneous Ring options, enter your business phone extension number immediately followed by the letter “m” for mobile with no spaces.
6. Save the answering rule.
7. Ensure your new answering rule is active.
Now all calls to your Versature business phone will also ring the Versature Mobile App.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support