At Versature, positive and high-quality experiences are always our priority. Internet connection is important to any VoIP telecommunication system; we have a specific series of in-depth tests we perform before recommending any routers to our clients to ensure they are highly compatible with our system, at a fair price-point.
WHY GO WITH A ROUTER WE RECOMMEND?
- We never recommended routers we haven't fully vetted.
- Always fair price points with easy methods of installation.
- The capability of disabling SIP ALG.
- All routers we recommend have strong compatibility with our products and systems.
- They have the necessary traffic shaping configuration settings.
- Our support team can offer a higher level of support assistance if issues with our recommended routers occur.
Check out this blog post from our CTO to learn why traffic shaping is important!
ROUTERS FOR 20 PEOPLE OR LESS
For small offices with 20 people or less, we recommend the N750 Netgear Model: WNDR4300 or the N600 Netgear Model: WNDR3400.
N750 NETGEAR MODEL: WNDR4300 - WiFi speed 300+450—Up to 750 Mbps
N600 NETGEAR MODEL: WNDR3400 - WiFi speed 300+300—Up to 600 Mbps
- Simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Five Ethernet Ports - 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
- One USB port - 2.0 port
- Wirelessly access & share USB hard drive & printer
- IPv6 Compatible—Future-proof your network
- Dependable security
- WiFi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP
- Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
ROUTERS FOR MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE
For offices with more than 20 people, we recommend SonicWall SOHO or any of the SonicWall routers. SonicWall is powerful due to its advanced Traffic Shaping/QOS (Quality of Service) capabilities.
- Maximum Speed: 300 Mbps
- UTM Speed: 50 Mbps
- Maximum VPN Speed: 100 Mbps
- 512 MB of memory (RAM)
- Concurrent Connections: 25,000
- Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels:10
- Bundled Global VPN Client Licenses: 1(5 Available)
- SSL VPN licenses: 1(10 Available)
- Wireless Controller: 802.11 A/B/G/N Wireless LAN
- Dependable security
- Combination of intrusion prevention, gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, content filtering and anti-spam services
- Intuitive, easy-to-use SonicWall TZ Series firewalls.