If you are having trouble with your audio output, it may be your microphone settings. If your desktop does not come with microphone capabilities, you will need an external microphone for proper audio.
Refer to the information below if you are using a Windows 10 operating system.
1. Open the Control Panel and select Hardware and Sound
2. Open Sound.
3. Click the Recording tab.
4. Right-click on the microphone you want to enable.
5. Click Ok.
1. Hold down the Window's home key.
2. Search for Device Manager.
3. Right-click on the microphone you want to enable.
If you have multi-microphone options (i.e., internal laptop and external) you can select which the system will use as its default.
Click on System.
Click on Sound.
Under the Input section, use the drop-down menu to select the microphone that you want to use.
1. On the desktop or the Start Menu, right-click on My Computer.
2. Select System Properties.
3. Click the Hardware tab.
4. Click the Device Manager button.
5. Under Audio inputs and outputs you should see all microphones installed. Right-click on the desired microphone to enable.
1. Open your Apple menu and search for System Preferences.
2. Click Security & Privacy,
3. Click Privacy.
4. Select Microphone on the left side.
5. Select the checkbox next to Chrome to allow access for the microphone.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support