The Yealink SIP phones come with a desk phone and an ethernet cable. Plug the ethernet cable in the LAN port, (a phone icon will be above the outlet) on the phone and plug the other end of the ethernet cable into a wall port. It's that easy!
1. On the base station, press and hold the Paging key (looks like a WiFi symbol) on the base until the Registration LED light (top light on the right side) on the base starts flashing.
2. Turn on your conference phone, press the OK soft key.
3. Using the navigation keys, select Register Handset.
4. Select Base 1.
5. The handset will search and the Base MAC address will appear on the screen. Press the Done soft key.
6. The handset will prompt for a PIN which is always set to ‘0000’.
Press the Paging key on the Base station and your handset will make noise so you can find it!
You can get up to 6 repeaters to expand the range of one W60B DECT IP Bse Station.
With ideal conditions, one repeater expands an indoor range of 50m (164 feet) and an outdoor range of 300m (656 feet). If you have a space that needs a very wide range from the base, you can daisy-chain multiple repeaters.
There are two types of call transfers you can perform, blind and attended.
1. While on a call, press the Transfer soft key.
2. Dial an extension or 10 digit number.
3. Press the OK button or the pound (#) dial key to dial out.
4. Introduce the call; if the transfer is accepted, press the Transfer soft key again to complete the transfer.
Enabling DND will automatically reject all incoming calls and send them straight to voicemail.
When DND is enabled, you will see an icon with a minus symbol and DND on your phone's display screen, as shown below.
To enable/disable DND, press the DND soft key.
1. Dial *98.
2. Enter your voicemail PIN.
3. Follow the voice prompts to listen to new or saved voicemails.
Alternatively, you can press the Voicemail key on your phone and then listen to the voice prompts.
You can access your call history by pressing the History soft key.
1. Call the first party.
2. After the first party has answered, press the Conf soft key.
NOTE: This will place the first party on hold.
3. Dial an extension or 10 digit number and press the Send soft key, the OK button, or the pound (#) dial key.
4. When the second party answers, press the Conf soft key again to join all parties.
After you set up a conference call, you can:
For all incoming calls,
1. Press the Menu soft key. and navigate to Settings > Basic Settings > Sound > Ring Tones.
2. Select Common or Melodies (if you select Melodies, select the Intercom Call field). The ring tone is played automatically.
3. Use the arrow keys to select your desired ringtone.
4. Press the Save soft key.
To view your directory, press the Directory soft key.
Creating New Contacts
1. Press the Directory soft key.
2. Navigate to Local Directories, then All Contacts.
3. Press the Add soft key.
4. Enter the contact's information using the arrow keys to navigate between fields.
5. Press the Save soft key.
To edit an existing contact, press the Options soft key when highlighted over the desired contact and select Edit.
You can choose the information you want to enter for each contact; however, you must include the contact's number and name.
|LED Color and Pattern||Description|
|Flashing red||The handset is ringing.|
|Flashing green||There is a call on hold.|
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support