Each Versature user has an extension, but they can have more than one device tied to that extension. Call queues are reliant on specific devices, so you need to add a user's mobile or softphone device to the queue.
HOW TO ADD MOBILE AND SOFTPHONE DEVICES TO CALL QUEUES
1. Log in to SONAR using your Versature Credentials.
|NOTE: You must be in "Manage Organization/Call Center" to access the Call Queue tab.|
2. Click the Call Queue tab.
3. Choose the queue you want to add a device to and click the "Edit Agents" icon on the right side.
4. Click Add Agent.
|NOTE: Even if the agent is already in the queue, you must create a new agent for the secondary device.|
5. Enter the device for the agent. Check out the list below to help identify various devices.
6. Enter the additional specifications you want that device to have:
- Wrap up time – the amount of time (in seconds) after a call ends, and the agent is prompted to take another call.
- Max Simultaneous Calls – the maximum amount of active calls an agent may receive at the same time.
- Queue Priority for an Agent – this specifies the queue priority to a specific agent if they are assigned to multiple queues.
- Request Confirmation – similar to Versature SmartAnswer, this will prompt a user to either press 1 to accept a call or hang up to reject a call.
- Auto Answer – automatically answers a call for an agent.
7. Click Save Agent.
IDENTIFYING USER DEVICES WITH EXTENSION NUMBERS
When a user has multiple devices associated with their extension, they will be listed as the users extension number + a letter. The letter codes we use are the following:
- Mobile App = 123m
- SonarPhone = 123wp
- Additional hardphones = 123b, 123c, 123e etc…
- iPhone Bria = 123i
- Android Bria = 123a
- Windows Bria = 123w
- Mac Bria = 123d