LOCAL CALLING: CHANGE YOUR CALLER ID NUMBER
It's no secret that having local numbers can boost connectivity with clients and potential clients. Specifically, in sales, calling from toll-free numbers implies a larger corporation and spam cold-calls, which are easily ignored by prospects. Moreover, a local business suggests a small-to-medium business with potentially higher customer care and support service. Whatever your reasons, you can change your outbound calling ID to a local number.
HOW TO ADD YOUR CALLER ID NUMBER
- Click the Caller ID Numbers tab in the Account Preferences view.
- Click Add.
- Enter a description of the Caller ID.
- Choose a phone number from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create to save.
- Once you have added the number in SONAR, any user type (basic user, call center agent, call center supervisor) can select it from the Chrome Click to Dial extension.
- Click the app icon in your browser.
- Click the caller ID description below the Versature logo.
- Scroll and select the call ID you want to use to as your outbound number.