The Yealink CP930W is a cordless conference phone, wirelessly connected to the W60B base station, well suited for a smaller-sized conference room of up to 6 people.
1. Speaker. Provides audio output.
2. Mute key. Mute your microphone audio from being heard. You can toggle this key to turn the microphone on and off.
3. Microphone. Three microphones providing 6 meters, 360-degree sound pickup.
4. Display Screen. Access multiple menus and features using the soft keys, such as your call log, directory, and system settings.
5. On-hook/Power Key.
6. Arrow Keys. Scroll up and down through the displayed information.
7. Volume control keys. Turn up or down the volume of the ringer and speaker.
8. OK key. Confirms answers or answers incoming calls.
9. Bluetooth key. Access Bluetooth settings.
10. Off-hook key/Answer key.
11. Soft Keys. These keys allow you to choose various context-specific options as displayed on the screen directly above them.
12. Paging key.
13. Registration LED. Indicates handset registration status or the base station is in the paging mode.
14. Network Status LED. Indicates the network status.
15. Power LED indicator. Indicates the power status of the base station.
After the base station is successfully configured and the handset is registered to the base station, all LEDs on the base station glow green in sequence.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support