The Obihai WiFi adapter is a USB device that allows you to wirelessly connect your VoIP desk phone to the internet.
Learn how to set up your Obihai WiFi adapter by following the steps below.
1. Insert the adapter into the phone through the USB port, located on the back of your phone.
2. At the first set up screen, press the soft key for Start.
3. Change WiFi from Off to On. Use the navigation keys to select "On" (2) and press the soft key for Select.
4. When you see the screen “do you want to continue” choose the soft key for Yes.
5. After the phone reboots, press the soft key for Start.
6. While scanning for networks, the screen presents options for the network you want to connect to: choose your network and press the soft key for Select.
7. Enter a password using encoding options.
8. Once you have entered the password, press the center of the navigation pad.
9. Press the soft key for More, and then the soft key for Connect.
Our award-winning customer support team is here for you.Contact Support